Tuesday 27 March 2012

What's Coming Next?


I plan all the painting I am doing and going to do in some detail.  It's so I can keep track of my painting, record all the colours I use, and to give myself achievable targets.  Sad, eh?  So, in the next few weeks I have:


For the Sudan project I will be painting a dozen Sudanese Infantry.
Painting WWII US and British Infantry
Early Medieval Breton Cavalry
Victrix's new plastic Greek Hoplites


I have 6 major modelling plans for the year. First was to paint a few more units - 99 models to be exact - for my Anglo-Danish army (done) for Clash of Empires.  Second is a British-Egyptian force for Death in the Dark Continent to fight against my Beja.  This consists of:


6 Gordon Highlanders
3 Highlander Command
12 Sudanese Infantry
12 Egyptian Infantry 
6 Beja Skirmishers
Baggage (this will be a group of newspaper correspondents)


The Beja I will just borrow from the Beja army, though I will probably pick up some Sudanese Bazingers at a later date.  The highlanders are done and the Sudanese look dead easy to do.  The Egyptians are nearly identical so they'll be easy.  The highlander command will be fun since I have already figured out much of the painting to be done, so the newspaper dudes will end up being a bit of a treat at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment