Friday 23 March 2012

Gordon Highlanders:  You can see the fronts of the flashes here.  The water bottle (right hip) is painted with Vallejo Flat Earth and the sporran based with the ubiquitous Earth mixed with white.

Eyes; I feckin' hate eyes. Mine have been getting worse these last couple of years and I am totally unable to paint eyes without artificial aids.  I use a hobby headband type thingy with the magnifying glasses. It has a pathetic light on it as well (that I never use), but for a tenner it has been a decent buy.  So that's how I paint eyes.  And sometimes I get it into my head that all the eyes have to be painted. Not a big issue with 6 highlanders, but I have just finished an Anglo-Danish army of over 200 guys and my eyes are killing me because of painting eyes that no fucker will ever see or appreciate.

Oh music. For this I was entertained by the current Take That album - they have emerged to become a most respected and admired group of music maestros, and have sealed a place for themselves in the minds of serious music lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment